- Land Area Ha: 20.8829
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Upper Moutere, Location / District: Upper Moutere, Schooling Primary: Upper Moutere, Schooling Secondary: Motueka
- Tenure: Leasehold Details (Wakatu Terminating 30/06/2019, Leasehold: 41Ha approx), Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Horticulture
- House style: Modern/ contemporary
- Construction: Cement Plant
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Decramastic
- House Details: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Heating / Cooling and Water heating
- House Comments: Recently re-carpeted and renovated throughout. Excellent condition.
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: approx 1200ml)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Curtains, Wash Taps, Domestic Water Pump, Optional chattels list available
- Outdoor living: BBQ
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Conventional with electric internals
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 22), Rolling: 39 - mainly on lease block
- Present Condition: Excellent
- Soil Types: Moutere Clay Lease Block, Terrace Braeburn loam, Flats Moutere Clay with river silt
- Weeds / pests: Well under control
- Shelter Trees: Yes
- Water supply: Water permit NN701110, Domestic Water Source: Single Bedroom Cottage
- Irrigation: Yes - 2835 Cu Metres per week
- Fertiliser: Limited
- Access & tracks: Very good
- Stockyards: old but functional
- Land Usage: Berry Farm - Horticulture Grown under NZGAP, along with grazing
- Present Stock: 660 Ewes, 200 Lambs
- Sheds: Main Shedding: Old Tobacco kiln and bulk store, second bulk store under same roof., Other Shedding: High beam, concrete floor multipurpose shed with three phase power throughout
- Comments: Brand and Goodwill can be included in transaction - family owned for over 100 years
About this listing
This flat fertile 20 Ha block is being offered to the market for the first time in around 100 years, located right in the heart of Tasman, it is surrounded by various Horticultural activity including Hops, Berry Fruit and Viticulture to name a few. The property benefits from its generous water right of 2835 cubic metres per week which complement the various fertile soil types. Adjoining the property is a 40 Ha lease block that is made up of Horticultural land with the balance in rolling Grazing country. This block offers a large storage Dam to support your horticulture operation and is potentially available to the new owner of the Freehold block. The benefits extend beyond providing an income, as the very comfortable renovated and spacious three-bedroom family home (plus a one bedroom cottage) provides quality accommodation surrounded by all the natural benefits of rural living.
Don't delay, call now.
Don't delay, call now.