- Land Size: 877 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Bench and Shelving Included, Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Iron
- Insulation: External Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas bottled
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Monitored Alarm)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Wall Oven, Separate Cooktop, Waste Disposal, Bathroom Heater x3, Inbuilt Shelving in the Office, Heatpump x3, Satellite Dish, Smoke Alarms x6, Security System, Spa Pool, Auto Garage Door, Auto Garage Door Remote x2, Bench and Shelving in Garage.
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Office / study, Other (Work Shop)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Spa, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Landscaped / designer, Other (Irrigation System)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
North facing open plan living spaces, open onto a lovely outdoor entertaining deck, which leads to the enclosed spa pool area. Every room has a view, that's what the architect achieved. Built in 2002, this house features 3 bathrooms, 3 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms, an office plus downstairs rumpus room.
The kitchen, positioned for early morning sun, has a nice wood grain finish, lots of bench space, double oven, all stainless-steel appliances and separate servery unit.
The house offers the new owner options for extended family or B&B accommodation. Multiple rear outdoor areas offer seclusion, a retreat from the sun or room to bbq or relax. The easy-care rear of the section is planted in mature citrus trees, all irrigated, as are the rest of the gardens. A mild micro-climate frost free location here.
Completing the picture is the spacious double garage plus workshop, complete with extensive shelving plus additional parking for the boat or trailer.
This is Nelson lifestyle living at its best, encapsulating the finest Nelson has to offer.