- Land Area Ha: 285.9694
- Location & services: Nearest Town: Murchison, Rural Delivery (Yes), Schooling Primary: Murchison Area School, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Murchison Area School, Bus Secondary (Yes)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property Type: Grazing, Other / Unspecified
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun Iron
- House Details: Lounge Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Laundry, Heating / Cooling and Insulation
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Rangehood, Dishwasher
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Majority Deer fenced
- Land contour: Flat (ha: 60), Hill: 206, Rolling: 20
- Present Condition: grazing 20ha, native 206ha
- Water supply: Creek and Dam plus 3 tanks
- Stockyards: Covered yards sheep yards/cattle yards + ramp
- Sheds: Other Shedding: Deer shed, 8 bay implement shed, High stud shed with mechanics pit
About this listing
The grazing consists of approximately 60 ha of flat paddocks and around 20 Ha approx. of steeper grazing to scrubby hill country that could be put back into grazing and further developed. Also, on the property is a mature 5 HA approx. stand of pine trees, with the remaining land being in native forestry. The native bush is stunning and offers great cover for the abundance of wild game in the area including Red and Fallow deer, great if you're a keen hunter of just enjoy seeing deer from the comfort of your own home.
The well-appointed 3 bedroom home has been recently renovated with a new kitchen, bathroom, carpet and log burner. From the home you will enjoy stunning 360-degree views of your pastures and the surrounding mountain ranges. When you feel the need for some fresh air, the house is surrounded by beautifully developed gardens which enhance the whole picture, the hard work has been done and its time for you to enjoy it.
There is extensive shedding on the property to ensure your farming machinery is well housed, with the largest shed having a mechanics pit, work shop and oversized roof stud. The farm sheds include a retired shearing shed, brilliant cattle yards, covered areas suitable for raising calves, deer yards, and hay shed.
The majority of the property is deer fenced and as an added bonus there is an airstrip on the block. The options with this great property are now in your hands. Call us now to find out more.
Check out the video! Copy and paste the link below - https://youtu.be/PgK9yQdb7ME