- Land Size: 693 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1982
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Board and Batten
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Separate Cooktop, Separate Oven, Heatpump, Smoke Alarms, Hall Heater, Bathroom Heater x1, Heated Towel Rail x1, TV Aerial (Freeview), Garden Shed x1, Garden Rain Water Tank.
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Entrance: Formal Separate Entry
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport
About this listing
Designed by renowned architect Ian Jack in the 1980's this home remains faithful to the era, stained board and batten, concrete block with a long run roof, this is uniquely New Zealand.
The home offers lower level entry, carport and study, mid-level open plan living, kitchen and sep.laundry with 2 dble bedrooms, 2 toilets and bathroom on the upper level. New roof, carpet and fresh paint.
There is excellent indoor out door flow to the private garden and entertaining deck. A pleasant view up the harbour and out to Tasman Bay will provide hours of entertainment.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac off The Cliffs, it is just a short stroll to the waterfront and Tahunanui beach.
If you thought the Port Hills was beyond your budget think again, RV $830,000, just a handful of these gems exist.
Act now to secure your piece of paradise!