- Approx Floor Area: 511 sqm
- Land Size: 14.78 Ha
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2005
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Tandem, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Plaster over concrete
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, TV aerial, Heated towel rail x3, Dishwasher, 5x heat pumps, Clothesline, Smoke Alarms.
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Timber
- Living area: Open plan, Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Additional Info (Office or bedroom)
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Private, Water, Rural
- Aspect: North, West, East
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: No fencing
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 250
- Water supply: Bore
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Hanging pot, Wrought iron feature in kitchen
About this listing
The home opens into a spacious entrance which is enhanced by the 4.9m ceiling height. From here you can access the fabulous chef's kitchen which features a separate scullery and this open plan space allows for dining and a relaxed living area complete with a log burner for the cooler months. The separate formal lounge gives more space for the family or guests and both living areas open out onto a large tiled courtyard where you can entertain or just relax while taking in the panoramic views. You will find 3 bedrooms on this level; the beautiful master suite has a generous walk-in robe and ensuite while the other 2 rooms have a shared ensuite. There is also a spacious rumpus/games room with amazing eastern views situated next to the triple garaging.
The upper level comprises of a second master suite, plus a fifth bedroom or office space, all with those stunning views.
This exclusive home incorporates quality fixtures & fittings with an abundance of heating throughout.
Beulah Ridge is a private, peaceful subdivision of 14.78Ha (36 acres approx.) comprising of a productive Olive Grove, of which you would own a 1/11th undivided share. Enjoy the space and ambiance of this unique subdivision.
Contact Wendy for further information on the charter for Beulah Ridge and to arrange a private viewing. Prepare to be impressed.